On the occasion of the 45th edition of Hospitality, the solobirra special area competitions become three, enhancing the style and creativity of craft beers’ labels and packaging.
From 1st September 2020 to 31st March 2021 you are welcome to submit your brewery creations:
- Solobirra 2021, dedicated to the best craft beers as for organoleptic characteristics and taste
From 1st September 2020 to 31st March 2021 you are welcome to submit your labels and packaging creations:
- Best Label 2021, graphic competition awarding originality and communicative impact of the labels.
- Best Pack 2021, creative contest dedicated to the best craft beer packaging.
The Solobirra competitions are a key networking opportunity for all players as confirmed by the 2020 figures
- 303 craft beers competing in Solobirra
- 97 labels registered with Best Label
2021 Contest Prize-giving
The prize-giving ceremony for the Solobirra 2021 contest will take place in “phygital” mode during the afternoon of May 12th 2021.
Presenting the event, bringing life to the stage of the Garda Hall at the Riva del Garda Congress Centre will be the Guru of the brewery sector, Lorenzo Dabove (stage name Kuaska) and the radio presenter Lorenzo Dardano.The programme will be on line shortly with details of how to take part.
Which prizes will be awarded?
First, second and third prize and a ‘Best Beer’ mention
For Best Packaging:
First prize and ‘Best Coordinated Packaging’ mention
For Best Label:
First, second and third prize and a mention for ‘Millenials,’ ‘Brand Identity,’ ‘Graphic Research & Composition,’ ‘Originality,’ ’Logo & Naming,’ ‘Illustration’ and ‘Best Printing.’