Even this special edition of the exhibition will continue to offer ‘Solobirra’ contests, the area of the Hospitality exhibition that is dedicated to the Brewery sector.
Designed to give due recognition to flavour as well the creativity of labels and packaging for artisan beers, the contests opened in 2022 will be three:
- Solobirra 2022, aimed at the best artisan beers for their organoleptic and taste properties. Closing dates 19.12.2021
- Best Label 2022, graphics competition that recognises originality and the communicative value of the label. Closing dates 31.12.2021
- Best Pack 2022, creative contest looking to find the best artisan beer packaging. Closing dates 31.12.2021
The Solobirra contests offer an important opportunity for networking and comparison for all those working in the sector, as the 2021 figures can confirm:
- 244 artisan beers competing in Solobirra
- 104 labels signed up for Best Label
- 6 packagings that challenged each other
2021 Contest Prize-giving
The prize-giving ceremony for the Solobirra 2021 contest took place in “phygital” mode during the afternoon of May 12th 2021.
Presenting the event, bringing life to the stage of the Garda Hall at the Riva del Garda Congress Centre will be the Guru of the brewery sector, Lorenzo Dabove (stage name Kuaska) and the radio presenter Lorenzo Dardano.
Which prizes were awarded?
First, second and third prize and a ‘Best Beer’ mention
For Best Packaging:
First prize and ‘Best Coordinated Packaging’ mention
For Best Label:
First, second and third prize and a mention for ‘Millennials,’ ‘Brand Identity,’ ‘Graphic Research & Composition,’ ‘Originality,’ ’Logo & Naming,’ ‘Illustration’ and ‘Best Printing.’
Discover the winners of Solobirra contests in 2021: