Still undecided? Here are some good reasons to attend the event:
- 561 carefully selected companies
- a comprehensive showcase for any need and sector
- countless networking opportunities
- one hundred training events to to keep up-to-date and be innovative
- new leading trends in the field
- the opportunity to see and actually experience first hand the quality of your next choice!
Please remember that, in order to access the Exhibition Centre, a Super Green Pass/reinforced green certification is mandatory.
Dates and times
Monday 6th through Wednesday 8th February 2023 – from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday 9th, February 2023 – from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Daily ticket € 25.00 – € 18.00 if purchased online
Reduced price ticket: € 18.00 for senior visitors (age 75 and up)
Reduced price ticket: € 18.00 for accompanied children with age between 12 - 17 years
Free for children up to 11 years
Ticket purchase will be available online from December 2021.
Hospitality Digital Space
is the new platform/app of Hospitality | Il Salone dell'Accoglienza. An interactive virtual showcase where you will be able to manage appointments, network with other operators before, during and after the Exhibition, browse the product catalog and the full programme of the fair. Hospitality Digital Space is the perfect solution if you want to have everything at hand!
To start using Hospitality Digital Space, download the app and register to the event!
The platform will be available until December 31, 2022
- To whom is the fair addressed?
- Hotel industry, restaurants, catering, pizzerias, fast-food restaurants, self-service restaurants, large-scale retail, foodstuffs and drinks wholesalers, breweries, pubs, wine bars, cafés, patisseries, architects, designers, engineers, wellness and beauty centers, spas, wine resorts, general public.
- Which product sectors can I find at the fair?
- Pad. B1/C1 FOOD & EQUIPMENT
- Pad. A2/B2/C2/D CONTRACT & WELLNESS
- Pad. B3 RENOVATION & TECH
- Pad. C3 BEVERAGE
- Pad. B3 HOSPITALITY ACADEMY
- Pad. B4 RPM/RIVA PIANETA MIXOLOGY - SOLOBIRRA - WINESCAPE (wine tourism)
- How can I purchase my entrance ticket?
- Tickets can be purchased online by selecting the ticket section on the website homepage or directly at the fair. Purchases will be available online from November 2019.
- Why should I buy the ticket online?
- Take advantage of the advance ticket sales service at reduced prices, get the ticket directly in your e-mail account with no registration formalities at the fair and skip the queue.
- Are facilities for disabled people provided?
- Ticket is free provided that the visitor with disabilities holds documentation certifying one of the following: -) Person with 100% inability -) Victims of labour accidents with a degree of inability between 80 and 100% (equivalent to 100% disability) -) Duty disabled person belonging to the “1a Categoria” (equivalent to 100% disability) -) Blind person or partially blind with vision capacity up to 1/10 in both eyes with possible correction -) Deaf person. DISABLED COMPANION: Only where indicated by the legal documentation and in those cases in which a free ticket is granted to the disabled person with invalidity degree from 80% to 100% (see above) will free entry be also granted to escorts.
- Are children allowed?
- Yes, children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children up to 11 years are entitled to free entrance tickets.
- Can I exit the fairground and return using the same ticket?
- No. The ticket is valid for one single entrance only.
- Are dogs allowed?
- It is forbidden to bring in animals of any kind, except dogs for people with disabilities.
- Is there a car park for visitors near the fairgrounds?
- Yes. The car park is charged € 5.00 for a whole day (pay at the cash desk in the entrance hall, B2 pavilion)
Via Baltera, 20
38066 Riva del Garda (Tn)
38066 Riva del Garda (Tn)
Motorway A22, direction BRENNERO/BRENNER Exit Rovereto sud: 15 minutes from the tollbooth
Main distances from Riva del Garda
- Trento: 40 km - Milan: 200 km
- Verona: 90 km - Innsbruck: 230 km
- Bolzano: 100 km - Florence: 300 km
- Venice: 180 km - Munich: 370 km
Any train with direction Brennero to Rovereto.
From the train station in Rovereto, a 20-minute bus ride will take you to Riva del Garda
Airport VERONA "Valerio Catullo" - VILLAFRANCA:
Airport BRESCIA "Gabriele d'Annunzio" - MONTICHIARI:
Airport BERGAMO "Orio al Serio":
Airport MILAN "Malpensa" and "Linate" :
Airport VENICE "Marco Polo":
- I hold a entry code; can I present it at the register desk?
- No. The code written on the e-mail must be entered when registering online. At the end of the registration, the entrance ticket will be sent via e-mail.
- Can I show an e-ticket on my smartphone instead of printing it?
- Yes, you can use your e-ticket directly from your smartphone.
- I have purchased my ticket online but have not received anything yet – what should I do?
- At the reception desk you will find a dedicated desk where, if you have completed the registration correctly, your ticket will be re-printed.
- Is the cloakroom and luggage storage service provided?
- Yes, the cloakroom and luggage storage service is available in the hall at € 2,00.
- Where are the bars located?
- The bars are located in the B1 / C1 / C2 / B3 / B4 pavilions.
- Where are the restaurants located?
- A self service restaurant and a restaurant with à la carte menu are located in the B5 pavilion.
- Is a free refreshment point provided? Is there a free tastings area?
- No, a free refreshment point is not provided at the fair. Free tastings may be offered at the exhibitors’ discretion.
- Is it possible to purchase products at the event?
- Yes, any sale of products is at the discretion of the exhibitor.
- How can I find a hotel accommodation during the fair days?
- ONTHEGO, the internal travel agency of Hospitality provides a wide range of specially selected accommodation options. For more information: email@example.com - +39 0464 570370
- As a journalist, how can I get my press accreditation?
- Access the online accreditation form by clicking here or directly at the press office by filling out the application form.
- Studenti e docenti possono visitare la fiera?
- Scuole e istituti turistici o alberghieri sono i benvenuti a Hospitality. Per candidarsi e prenotare la propria visita di gruppo è indispensabile inoltrare apposita domanda entro e non oltre il 28/02/2022. Ogni richiesta (modulo disponibile qui) sarà valutato dall'organizzatore e potrà essere considerata accolta solo previa ricezione di un'e-mail di conferma da parte di firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the requirements to access the fair?
- To access Hospitality | Il Salone dell'Accoglienza it is mandatory to get a reinforced Green Pass and to wear a FFP2 mask.
If you need any further information, please contact us, click here (fill in the form for visitor info request) and we will reply you shortly.