The constant search for new trends linked to the HORECA sector has brought Hospitality closer to the exciting world of craft beers, here witnessed by Solobirra: an event which has been designed to enhance the role of brewers by promoting the dissemination of a truecraft beer culture.
Other than the display of Italian and international craft beers, thanks to the Solobirra thematic area visitors gain the opportunity to approach and explore the newest themes in this sector by participating in tastings, training sessions and technical competitions.
A four-days event dedicated to craftsmanship, innovation, business and conviviality within an initiative that interprets and responds to the needs andF tastes of new customers.
REQUEST FOR EXHIBITION SPACE
stand of about 9 square meters:
- graphic panel with company name (stand text font)
- electrical socket with 3 Kw monophase
Are you interested in becoming an exhibitor at Solobirra?
Designed to give due recognition to flavour as well the creativity of labels and packaging for artisan beers, the contests opened in 2023 will be three:
- Solobirra 2023, aimed at the best artisan beers for their organoleptic and taste properties.
- Best Label 2023, graphics competition that recognises originality and the communicative value of the label.
The Solobirra contests offer an important opportunity for networking and comparison for all those working in the sector, as the 2022 figures can confirm:
- 250 artisan beers competing in Solobirra
- 50 labels signed up for Best Label
- 10 packagings that challenged each other
FIND OUT MORE
Follow Hospitality through your socials and join your favourite events