Hospitality Digital Space
1//2//3//4 February 2021
While we wait to be able to get back to appreciating those 500 plus companies who, every year, choose to present their products to the entire community of Ho.Re.Ca. workers at Hospitality, the most complete Italian trade fair for hotel & catering,
we now look towards the future.
From 1st to 3rd February 2021, Hospitality Digital Space will be online. This exceptional edition of the exhibition will be dedicated to training and providing updates for the hospitality sector.
A dynamic, virtual space in which to design the Ho.Re.Ca. of the future.
In the Hospitality Digital Space virtual room you will find:
- the experiences of opinion leaders, testimonials and guests from the world of Ho.Re.Ca.
- free sessions for hotel management, design, sanitation, food & beverage, equipment, contract, wellness, sustainability, technology, mixology, brewery trends and a whole lot more
- two days of ‘pay to play’ Onspitality workshops, to train the managers of Hospitality Digital Marketing
- visibility and networking opportunities for sponsors and companies
See a preview of the programme and the ongoing updates.
Register now to take part in Hospitality Digital Space.
Are you interested in the Expo Area for sponsors and sector-related companies?
The virtual rooms of Hospitality Digital Space:
- Live Space
This is the main virtual area of Hospitality Digital Space. Designed to provide a complete overview of the world of Ho.Re.Ca., Live Space reads and interprets the latest news and most recent information from behind the scenes in the hospitality and catering sectors by means of testimonials and successful case studies.
It is a crossroads of discussions and debates on the latest trends infood & beverage, technology, marketing and innovation. Live Space shines the spotlight on some of the most influential opinion leaders in the market, thanks to the expertise offered by the moderators: Alberto Mattiello (technology expert), Maurizio Maestrelli (journalist and writer) and Peppone Calabrese (TV presenter).
In conjunction with: Teamwork Rimini, The Pollenzo University of Gastronomic Sciences, REbuild Italy, The Italian Federation of Cooks and TT Consulting.
- Academy Lab
Academy Lab is a virtual space that transforms the entire Hospitality Academy offering into digital, the Hospitality platform dedicated to training created in conjunction with the hotel consultancy company, Teamwork di Rimini.
48 virtual classrooms, created to provide updates for hospitality companies and professionals, with dozens of tutors and industry experts ready to share ideas, the latest news and brand new experiences supported by practical examples, studies and interactive presentations from the world of hospitality.
Topics: Design, Human Resources, Green living, Trends, Catering, Revenue, Housekeeping and Communication.
The benefits of Hospitality Digital Space:
- a selection of over 70 free training events for the world of hospitality
- a virtual Expo Area for companies specialised in products and services for the Ho.Re.Ca. world
The chance to
- participate in Onspitality, exclusive pay-to-play workshops from Hospitality Digital Marketing
- manage a diary full of appointments and start up relationships within the Expo Area
The opportunity to
- personalise your participation by creating a list of your favourite content (by event, company and speaker)
- interact and actively participate in live streaming debates via chat
3/4 February 2021 | A pay-to-participate event
In order to make an active contribution to the reprise and innovation of the hospitality sector, Hospitality Digital Space offers, amongst the array of events, a specialised pay-to-play training scheme, to train and update the Hospitality Digital Managers of the future.
Find out more about ‘Onspitality’, two days of workshops dedicated to digital for Ho.Re.Ca. created in conjunction with Studio Maresca and the On The Go event factory.